Alabama man warns others not to sleep with charging phone after suffering third-degree burns

HUNTSVILLE, Ind. – An Alabama man was nearly electrocuted after falling asleep with his iPhone and charging cord in bed, WAAY-TV reports.

Last week Wiley Day, 32, fell asleep with his now dog tag around his neck. His iPhone was connected to its charger and an extension cord near his head. While he was sleeping, the chain to his dog tag slipped between the charger and the extension cord.

http://fox59.com/2017/04/03/alabama-man-warns-others-not-to-sleep-with-charging-phone-after-suffering-third-degree-burns/

Comments are closed.