Muncie man says his Samsung Galaxy Note 7 caught fire

vlcsnap-2016-09-22-05h48m44s204_1474537790133_46736052_ver1-0_640_480

MUNCIE, Ind. — A Muncie man says he’s lucky nothing else caught fire when he says his Samsung Galaxy Note 7 burst into flames Wednesday morning.

Philippe Curtis says he plugged his phone in the garage to charge while his daughters were getting ready for school.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/muncie-man-says-his-samsung-galaxy-note-7-caught-fire

Comments are closed.